Monday, September 24, 2007

When a decision has been made..... Yeah!


As my last post, when a decision is made, the sky is clear. Yes, the happenings today affirmed my decision, and there should be no turning back. The road, one month ahead, should be simple now. Back to basics, and stay a low profile. This decision seems so difficult, but yet still so easy. I am relieved, and very happy with the support and encouragement from so many wonderful friends around me. I felt shi-a-wa-se (so fortunate) neh :) Whatever happens in the next month will not change my mind now, and right now, I just have to look ahead.

Many friends have given me good and simple advice, and that changes things from complicated to simple. Hontoni hontoni totemo arigato, folks!

I proclaim that days of miseries are over.... at last!

(And the bad bad luck is gone ......)

2 comments:

gavin said...

there's a pot of gold with many good friends, waiting for u at the end of the rainbow neh (",)

grace said...

Did i miss anything? Whatever it is, glad that you have made up your mind!