Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chill out ..... it is a lazy sunday afternoon


It is a cool sunday afternoon now, which reminds me of autumn in Tokyo. Today is the day for resting, relaxing, lazing, and do lots of nothing. Just that I do not believe in sleeping on a relaxing sunday afternoon, as I like to feel every moment of the lazy mood. I have just prepared a simple fruit salad, and have them with a nice cup of tea later. Perhaps a jog in the late evening..... These are just simple things that can keep me happy :)

2 comments:

Dolly said...

On the other hands, Tokyo is very hot today... Hope you did have a good weekend with your friends :) regret that I cannot join neh :(

Narcissus is Dec. Jan. Feb. flowers here in Japan, and we called 水仙(suisen). Therefore it reminds me Winter, ha-ha :p Where did you take this picture ?

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

This was a picture taken when I was in Holland, maybe 4 years ago. And hope that we can meet soon :)