Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sundays ? 土曜日 ?


The past saturday was undoubtedly beautiful, while it is much harder to sustain an equally good sunday, for many reasons including "signs that the nice weekend is coming an end soon", "no late nights", "w*** monster crawling back". However, I know it is all up to me, i.e., how I programme my own thoughts and my determination to make it a nice Sunday, otherwise, it would have gone to waste.

When it comes to programming of thoughts, apart from the usual "be positive" signal, it also has got to do with planning what to keep in your mind and what to do for the rest of the day. In my mind, I told myself, I am enjoyin this day, enjoy myself and only happy thoughts can harbour in my mind. As for what I want to do for the day, I intend to do some good cooking for my friends and catch my mindless dvds. But first, a heartily brunch is a definitely going to take place soon.

Let's all have a beautiful day, and make it as good as a Saturday!

2 comments:

grace said...

Oh no! Is Monday tmrw!!! Sorry lah... i can't 'program' my mind... always feel blue when mon is coming... ;(

Blog is a gd way to 抒发情绪 & to stay connected with your frens... Keep it updated ;)

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

It is very difficult sometimes for me to programme too, especially, I am so forgetful. But it is most effective, and so I must keep reminding myself. The other method, is just keep your mind occupied on sundays with other things. *sigh* The above is all easier said than done. I will continue to pursue however.