Thursday, September 20, 2007

YES! A "Miserable" Day Is Over


Since yesterday night, I knew that today was gonna be a very difficult day. However, I chose to ignore it yesterday night, even refusing to do much mental preparation, like I would used to. In addition, I just reminded myself that today is "just another 8 hours in office, so it should pass very fast". Gladly to say, today has came and gone. Yes, I do have disappointment and frustration, but it is finally over, and I thought it went through smooth enough without much miseries or pain as people would expect. Yes, I got my migraine, but no, I am not affected. I knew I would normally would usually, but this time, I took control of my thoughts.

For that, I gave a pat to myself. To all my friends out there, I promise that I will take care of myself :)

No comments: