Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rest rest rest!


The week has been a fast one. I am still trying to cope with slowly down my pace for the time being and cooling down from the anxiety of job search and work stress. Definitely, it is much better than the week before, and I am happy so long it is the road to recovery.

In life, we cannot rush things or expect everything in our favor. Sometimes, we are just too spoilt because we have been blessed with a rather smooth journey most of the time. So we have to learn to accept unpleasant happenings will definitely happen sometimes. In addition, we have to keep reminding ourselves that we must not make the same mistakes, even though it always happens unintentionally. Never mind the above, so long, we remain confident and patient in our pursuit in life.

Yhew, it is weekend. I will take a good break and rest at home. I will also do some sports too :) Saturdays are such a luxury and I love it!

No comments: