Thursday, September 6, 2007

As For One Day


Just when I thought yesterday was bad at work, and wondered, how would I be able to survive further? And I dreaded badly yesterday for today. Well, it turned out that it was still an interesting day today, and I actually enjoyed my work somehow, at least for those activities that went through today. So, the morale of today's story is, there are terrible days and when you expect it to be a long continuous drought, you realise that the extent of the terrible-ness varies every day, sometimes to a very minimal or none at all. Life has its surprises afterall.

The cafe interview was smooth, and I actually enjoyed it. At least, I knew the interview went well, thanks to tips from a good friend. Whether I would be selected is another story as my competitors could be more suitable to the job.

I got another piece of news that I was not selected for another position, but that's quite ok, as it was like my warm-up exercise, and it may not be a choiced one afterall. You win some and you lose some. Somethings losing can be winning, and you never know it, whether, it is indeed a blessing in disguise to lose this interview.

Tomorrow is another day, and today, I am happy to say that it is a good day, because I see intrinsic developments of myself and how I have made use of this day. So tomorrow is another story to come......

(So eventually, Belle did found her happiness with Beast)

2 comments:

gavin said...

we can make the day, as beautiful as it is..or make the day, as bad as it can be. i'm glad u choose ur day, beautifully...

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

Everyone has a choice, but sometimes, it can be quite sad that we forget about it. Still, I try to remember that the choice is always in our hands, and no one can take it away from us.