Saturday, September 8, 2007

Beautiful Saturday


I was always caught with work, work and still work during weekdays, be it office hours, or after office hours. Weekends must therefore be a time to put a halt to the w*** monster, and be the real ME!

Saturday always starts with breakfast with a close friend and housework follows next, and following, it will be anything relaxing and mindless, with some extent of simple, inner peace. It can be cooking for friends, visiting friends, have a casual swim, going downtown or watching mindless DVDs ... so long it re-charges the tired soul, and so long it is harmless "Sukoshi Nihonjin-cy" fun - in my own way :)

Looking back, I am happy to realise that I am really able to segregate saturdays from the rest of the week, it is a day, I can happily called my own. This may be an easy task for some, but I thought it took me quite a few years to master this skill of segregation. This is important to me especially considering my fluctuating emotions these years. It is a day that truly belongs to me and better still, I need not worry of working blues since the next day is also a none-working day.

Today, I will visit some friends who will cook for me, and I believe there will be a good chat thereafter. Anyway, whatever that is gonna happens later today, I knew Saturdays will always be the special day for me. Always, with no doubts.

(Saturday is also the best time to enjoy a good cup of tea)

No comments: