Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sukoshi Nihonjin Debut


It's my debut mail. Hopefully this can be a new start to everything. A new way of looking at things, a new way to enjoy things and a new part of my life.

I thought I have always subconciously like to be heard rather than to be listened, thanks to my close friends who have been pampering me. Life has been good to me, and I will in turn to make my life a good one! Perhaps I have been too negative, so now it is time to be a new self, a positive one :)

While I am not too sure about myself in the near future about my career, but I think what's most important is to make each day a fulfilling one..... like the heroine in 1リットルの涙。

Tomorrow is my interview with the next potential employer. The interesting thing is in a café. That should be a change for a long while. I hope to charm him and do my best!

I will keep all updated about the results! Wish me best of luck, folks.

Here’s some peaches to share.

(Actually, today is not a smooth day, but what the heck, it doesn’t deserve any mention here)

4 comments:

gavin said...

live ur life be free

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

I will learn to fly, higher and free-er than before.

Dolly said...

hope you will be able to get "sweet peach" soon :)
by the way, this peach farm, the one I picked it was very sour and not nice LOL, well life is just like that, sometimes good sometimes not good, but we must move on

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

Well said. A very sour peach may taste sour by the tongue but it is still a good peach if it can warm hearts...