Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lost....Time to Find Your Way Out


I have been lost in my thoughts recently, over 2 issues: happenings at work and career search, and sad to say, it all relates to the W*** monster. Sometimes, things can be complicated if we think or analyse too much about the risk and benefits involved. It will confused the lifestyle. Perhaps, sometimes, we have thought too much and too far....which makes us lost in the deep jungle. Sometimes, in view of the excessive thinking, we may even been drawn to illusions, which I have been. The above can be detrimental to one's mind and body, and they should be curb immediately.

So, the most important thing is to wake up and go back to the basics. Life still goes on, and life can be lived in a simple & basic way. So this week, I have been lost, but I have decided to go back to the basics now and discard all those "silly monkey" thoughts.

Going back to the basics, is certainly one way to untie those unworthy complicated messages that keep popping in the mind. Yhew!

(Okie, it is saturday, and I will start this day beautifully now ...... )

3 comments:

grace said...

其实开心真的很重要,工作只是人生的一部分,不是全部也不会是很重要的那部分。生命中有很多更重要、更需要珍惜、需要费神的事。不过,说是很容易要做到就真的考‘功夫’。好啦,现在有个比工作更重要的任务--好好做你的curry chicken ;)

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

Thanks, and I am constantly reminding myself not to be trapped by the w**k monster.

gavin said...

all I can say about life is, enjoy it, not waste it!