Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It is time for a break.......


My decision has been made, I should be relieved, but I am still not quite there yet. Well, it takes time.

I went for an interview today. The contents of the interview were not important, and I am not too concern of the outcome of this one. After the interview, I really felt that I was very tired, physically and mentally. Chasing for interviews at this stage and facing those idiots at working place were not bringing me anywhere these two months, but worn my soul slowly.

Yes, I will slow down my pace where job search is concerned, and wait patiently for the day for me to leave the working place. Suddenly, I felt...... my good friends are right, I need a long break.

3 comments:

gavin said...

Never lose sight of a important truth, that no one can be truly freed until he has gained a knowledge of himself, a knowledge which can only be acquired by occasional retirement.

grace said...

休息不是终止,而是为了走更长远的路。有时候就因为步伐太快,使我们无法想得更透彻。给自己好好的放个假吧!

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

I will just slow down my pace, going forward for the next few months. No more blind rushes anymore :)