Monday, October 1, 2007

Is there a problem afterall?

(This is the first time, I update this blog in office)

Sometimes, we all have problems. Sometimes, these problems are not problems if they are minor ones and can disappear given time. However, I realise that I have the tendency to aggravate these kind of minor problems to big ones and sometimes, with too much negativism, such that the problems may become uncontrollable. Thus, I should programme in my mind the following:

1. In terms of problem solving, go back to basics, and let big problems become small ones, and small ones to disappear.
2. When we knew what are the worst outcomes for an incident, that should be the ultimate, and it not necessarily will happen at all. Feel better, instead.
3. My main aim is to get a better job and be a better person.

So the above 3 should be my motto for the rest of this year, maybe.....and hopefully, it stays.

No comments: