Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When one door closes, another will open .....


Today I was supposed to be sad, as headhunters told me that I was turned down for 2 jobs. However, I was also glad that they still continue to give me opportunities as they told me they have gotten fairly good feedback from their clients, and I didn't get it because of un-suitability of the job. Given my usual self, I was disappointed, but this time, just a very short while. Anyway, if it is not suitable, then why continue? Move On, Move On yo!

Oh, I have a very good chat with a long time colleague, and we became closer friends now. That I am happy as I have another good friend. There is something that he reminded me again......"If you find that the place is not the place which you can station your flag for long term, then it is better to cut loss".

I agree, and as per my title, if one door closes, another will open..... Just don't think too much neh :)

No comments: