Sunday, October 7, 2007

Luxurious Time


I have recently read a few blogs. These days, I can see that many are working for so many hours outside their official hours, and they worked professionally, leaving very little time for their own. Yet, I hardly see people complaining about the little time they have for their own. This seems to be a trend, and time of our own seems luxurious compared to these people.

For the last 2 hours, I was actually preparing for an interview on Tuesday. This is the first time, I am taking a technical time for an analyst job. So that's kind of new, challenging, and ?stressful? since I have not taken a technical test before. I think ultimately, I do not want to take it too stressfully, since the worst outcome is, I do not get this job :) Never mind, I will just treat it as an experience.

Today is a rainy and crowdy sunday, but I am still going for my run shortly and chill for the rest of the day.

(The picture shown is Tivoli, Copenhagen, one of the world's oldest theme park)

No comments: