Sunday, October 21, 2007

Enjoying to Relax..... Seriously


It has been a good weekend.

I have to proclaim that I have been able to take things more lightly recently. Yes, there are occasions that I have to be excited and there are moments of anxiety, we cannot avoid them, but we have to remind ourselves that they are part of our lives, and we have to accept them gracefully. When there is a moment of unhappiness, let it come if it is not worth the effort to avoid it. It will pass anyway, and if the outcome is not that detrimental, we just accept it gracefully. It is just part of our life, and we cannot escape it.

Today, I watched my favourite series Grey's anatomy, and I went for Bukit Timah hiking, jogging and grocery shopping at Fairprice Finest. It has been a fun day.... seriously. :)

1 comment:

gavin said...

have a nice week...seriously.