Monday, May 5, 2008

Tokyo short break








I am back to Singapore today after a nice break in Tokyo with G-san. It is certainly nice to see Onechan again, and this time, she takes care of us very well again. The trip is short, but I enjoyed it certainly.

This trip, I thought I like our evening at Ikspiari, my onsen at Kameari, our evening in Daikanyama, and the lazy afternoon shopping at Shimokitazawa and Kichijoji. I love my tea-time and dessert especially. While Disneyland was crowded, but all the queues for the rides were swift, and we manage to catch the new parade for the 25 anniversary.

I didn't got many things, but of course, G-san and myself, bought a few nice things to pamper ourselves respectively.

Last but not least, I want to thank G-san for his wonderful company, and Onechan, who has always been a dear dear sister and has always made our Tokyo trip a very comfortable and memorable one.

Tomorrow is a new day in office, and I will continue to work hard for myself and my life and my loved ones.

No comments: