Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Music In The Morning

Suddenly, I started to used my Ipod Mini, yes, the first generation Ipod Mini. I used it to and fro work. However, instead of my usual Jpop, I started to listen to New Age and Yoga type of music. The reason is simple, that's to relax, when I go to work and come back from work. I thought it helps to soothes the tension in me, if any. The sudden change is perhaps due to an article in a chinese book that I am now reading which suggested that listening to soft music in the morning does improves your day. I felt a little over the last two days, but I certainly enjoyed it.

Apart from that, I also try to reduce my time spent on TV and PC during weekdays and in turn, spend more time listening to music and reading on my bed. Yes I am slowly adjusting my lifestyle.

Suddenly, I realised Kevin Kern's music is an investment :)

[Quote of the day: Pooh san said today,if you are defeat by work today, just hang on and treat this as a challenge, and you will learn. Similarly, for me, with a tough boss, that's also another way to overcome myself and to bring myself to earth.]

No comments: