Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday nights

I have dislike Sunday nights, because that's a signal that the good relaxing days are over, and weekend is coming to an end. Well, like it or not, Mondays will come, there is no way to avoid it. So perhaps, I should let Monday come gracefully. Afterall, 5 days later, it is another weekend. The last few hours of Sunday are meant to continue relaxing, not beginning to worry, because we can start to worry on Monday to Friday, anytime we want or don't want. So leave Sunday nights alone as still part of the weekend, and continue to relax bah....... I have to learn that! And before, I slept tonight, I will tell myself, I have a good weekend.

I am happy and grateful that my weekends have been good and satisfying. This weekend, I have heard of a friend who has a sad weekend due to a family dispute. And this has to come in when it is time to relax. So to this friend, who may be reading, I would say, take one thing at one time, and keep things basic and simple. The bad times will be over soon. So remember to rest well and relax, don't let the bad things worsen your life.

No comments: