Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MC Today

I am on medical leave today, with swollen eyes and migraine. No worries, I am pretty ok now. It is nice to take a break midweek and I have a relaxed afternoon resting at home, lazing on my bed which is my favourite furniture in this house :)

Recently, I asked myself, what do I really want in life? A meaningful one probably, as this answer always changes.
(i) I want to have good memories in this life and happy moments that will form an everlasting picture. This would be my most precious asset.
(ii) Sharing my good times with closest pal(s). Having my closest pals around me all the time, so that I have the courage and encouragement to meet all the challenges.
(iii) Financially debt-free with continuous flow of passive income, so I do not need to lead a 9 to 6 job. Hope I really can achieve that at the age of 40. This will allow me to do a job I want.
(iv) Having good health and a happy lifestyle, without unnecessary fear and worries.

I know I will make it, no doubts!

No comments: