Sunday, April 6, 2008

The best is yet to come

The past few weeks ben filled with ups and downs. I felt good at work and at home. I managed to run and perspire during the weekends, and in short, I am satisfied. Everyone thought I was stressed, yes to a certain degree at work, but I am glad that I am able to distinguish feeling stressed after off-office hours. At least, I am not paid for that, and if one has to feel miserable, u knew it has a recurring negative effect in the life. So, when it's time not to think about negative stuff, drop it, and such that good times can resumed.

Now I want my holiday plans. This time, I do not want stressful hours, I want my quiet nice tea-times and my nice cakes. The last thing I want is to rush during a holiday, so a peaceful one will do. I hope for three this year. Nevermind if it is costly, at most, I will cut down on unnecessary luxury items :) Pampering myself need not equate to buying luxuries because I realised I never enjoy them anyway as it is always in the cupboard eventually. Further, it drifts me further from my dreams and what I really need.

So much so for this week....... the best is yet to come!

3 comments:

mucun said...

讓夢想發光 照亮我們的方向
旅途很漫長 穿越過無數心牆
眼角的淚光 我們成長的力量
挺起了胸膛 夥伴們一起去闖

Unknown said...

mucun - wud u pls translate in English ..

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

This is from a very talented taiwanese group "Lollipop" song.