Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am 36 y.o. today

I am one year older today and hopefully, one year wiser. The previous year has its share of ups and downs, but overall, still a good one generally. I have my wonderful friends around me, good health and a comfortable lifestyle, and I am satisfied and contented. Thanks all for your encouragement and support always.

Today will be a day for me to re-charge, re-organise and re-invent myself. I wanna to be a better person, and a wiser one, of course, materiality wise, the more the merrier. Last few months, in view of my tight work schedule, I have learnt to cherish my life and loved ones better, and knew to segregate my life with my work (that's important). Life's filled with everlasting challenges, but most importantly, I wanna conquer myself again :) and this year, I just hope that the happy moments can be happier and more shi-a-wa-se (fortunate / lucky), and I want to have a more meaningful life ahead!

It is always nice that G-san's birthday and mine is one day apart and it is nice to celebrate our birthdays together. Coincidentally, on the day of my birthday, we will be of the same age, just for one day! G-san, it's great to celebrate together again! Omeideito too!

2 comments:

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mucun said...

お誕生日おめでとう!