Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy Sakura Season

There is one thing that I missed this month, the Sakura. For the past consecutive years, I was in Tokyo during this season. I enjoyed the moment when the breeze carries the Sakura petals, and suddenly the world looks so pretty. This year, I missed it, well, there's always a next year :)

Yes, it is a busy season for me, at work. Things were not particularly smooth, but I see this as a training time for me, to tone and tame my temper and to take things easy even when it comes in a half way. I believe this is part of growing and learning, and so far, I have no regrets and essentially I learnt to cherish more. Being angry or anxious will only makes one feel worse, and I am really relieved I am neither. There are plans ahead and the road may or may not be smooth, but it is ok, "one step one day".

2 weeks later, it will be my birthday and G-san's birthday. It is always nice to have a close pal to celebrate your birthday together, and all this while, it has been enjoyable and memorable. I certainly look forward to it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HiHi

Planning Birthday Party ???