Sunday, April 13, 2008

I am glad there's no party

I like my birthday yesterday, simple and nice. For a while, despite my taste buds have turned against Chinese dishes, I was happy to start the morning with dim-sum at Holland Village and tea at Provence with friends. Then it was lazing at home before a nice visit from Melodii who bought small cakes and durian puffs for me at G-san and me and my house. We ordered pizza and pasta, which I enjoyed and the highlight is the yu-sheng with clams (for once I took during non-CNY period). Before it ended the day, Pete dropped by to passed us presents.

This year, I am satisfied with the programme, and I am glad it wasn't a busy and rush day with too much frills. I have relaxed, and I have my simple fun, and that's memorable, so that makes a great day! So today's G-san's birthday! Happy Birthday G-san!



1 comment: