Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Viewing Problems...... Solving Problems

Some complicated problems happened in office today. Some of these problems have been magnified and some are as a result of miscommunication. I was glad that I have managed to stay calm to resolve everything, and left office in a satisfied way.

The lesson of the day is: problems come often, in different ways. Being careful, can avoid some but not all problems. What is important is, when such problems come, can we be calm and confident to conquer it? That would relates to our problem solving skills, communication / interpersonal skills. Not all problems can be solved the way we want. But if we can get it solved, we have succeeded. Therefore, if problem comes while it cannot avoid, just let it come and face it confidently and accept that challenge to conquer it. Fearing the arrival of problems will make you miserable.

Well, for that, I am happy that I have solved my problems satisfactorily and I have also learnt an important lesson. Cheers!

Tomorrow is valentine's day, so happy valentine's day, folks!

No comments: