Monday, February 18, 2008

Time = Luxurious Asset


One of the important things I learnt since taking up this job is managing the time I have for myself outside work. Since the working hours are now longer, I cherish my time outside work more.

I would want to do things I want to do within the limited time, and make sure I achieved it. On last saturday, I desperately told myself I need a haircut (I never have one during weekend for years as weekends are precious), so I make sure I spent my time wisely and also to ensure that I have sufficient nap. That will also means cutting down the soapy TVB dramas, which I have quitted successfully since last year :P

I tend to take care of myself and my loved ones more. I want to make sure that the precious hours are for pampering myself and my loved ones. So I will make sure I have a good time, and such that I will not complain that I have wasted my time.

I have learnt to rest my body more despite lesser hours, because I do not wanna get sick nor have no energy to work and play. So exercise is important, as well as recuperating the tired soul too.

Most importantly, I have finally realised that time is a luxurious asset :)

No comments: