Sunday, February 17, 2008

I hope I am not falling sick


Suddenly, I felt kind of tired this weekend. I am not too sure if it is the medication for my running-nose though, but I will surely take care of myself well enough :) Nonetheless, I managed to have a hair-cut yesterday, and got myself 2 books at Kinokuniya, 1 shirt and 1 Betula sandals. Hahahaa......and we alI have a good dinner at Al-Dente at Holland Village to celebrate Malcolm's birthday. Here's his cake from Hilton. I was kind of sorry that we have another friend's birthday on the same day, JC, but guessed we will meet her on another occasion.

Today, Melodii, Milk and PT will be here to have a Yu-sheng session (glad I am staying indoors). This year new year could have been meaningless without these friends. I definitely didn't feel the festive mood but I didn't care much either, since CNY was not my favourite occasion.

Hmmmm......I think I better catch some sleep before they come......

No comments: