Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year Folks




This Chinese New Year brought us a 4-day long weekend. I have spent 2 days with friends and another 2 days resting at home. This is quite a good mix of play and rest. Although it can be tiring or busy, I like to play host to gatherings at my place and have catching up time. Yes, Yusheng, Bun-Luck, friends gatherings and my long sleeping hours are the highlights this year. Perhaps, this is my RAT year, I have won a little bit of money at Bun-Luck, but most importantly, it makes me cherish those around me even more and made this holiday a more re-charged and cozy one. Thanks, G-san and all for everything.

This is also the first time I debut using my new mac-book, having J-boy (my real nephew) teaching me and G-san how to switch from Microsoft to Mac. It's fun and interesting, and suddenly G-san and me became young students exploring new toys again.

So far, this year, I have enjoyed myself so far, be it at office or home. And I certainly hope it will continue. Last but not least, I wanna wish all everlasting health, beauty, youth and prosperity for the new year! Cheers


(Attached picture is my re-union dinner at my parent's place)

No comments: