Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Christmas Spirit, Here It Comes



November is the month that Orchard Road lights up shimmeringly and it is also a pleasant reminder to tell us that it is time to prepare for Christmas, a time to give and share, and for those working souls, it is time to relax and have a good break.

It has been a childhood dream to have a Christmas tree at home, and I am glad that I have been doll-ing up the tree for the last 3 years. It took me 2 hours to put up and another 2 hours to clean up because of those shimmering dust around the house, but it is fun.

This year, I think I am having the best of both worlds, first to take a break in Tokyo in the early winters (with my Ninhon tomodachi) and back in Singapore to spend my Christmas with my loved ones. Though I have to start work on the 17th Dec (well, it is good to start work when everyone else's beginning to be lazy, and yes, I have found a job finally, thanks to support, folks!)

.... I do hope that one day, it would snow in Singapore :) ...... and I dream...

No comments: