Thursday, November 8, 2007

December Healing Trip


In the event that I am unable to secure a job by mid December, which is highly likely the case considering the lull period at the end of the year, I have decided to take a break in Tokyo from 15 Dec to 7 Jan 2007. This shall be a period of retreat, healing and re-charge, which I desperately need. This is not supposed to be my shopping trip like last Dec, but truly one, for me to rest and re-charge. Come 2008, I will fight, and fight a good battle! Meanwhile, to rest is to really forget about everything for the time being, and leave the burden behind for a while, and then remove all the negativities in me.

One other thing, that I hope to quit, STOP LOOKING AT HOROSCOPE NOW!

Otherwise, I shall look forward to my Tokyo retreat: the hotspring at Kameari, Hatobus outing, December countdown, nice Kita-Ayase futon, friends and yuki!

No comments: