Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Food Food and More Food

I ate so much these days, to such an extent that, I am scared of food. Well, these are the benefits for someone who is leaving the company..... farewell lunches, from chinese crusines to japanese dishes to western food, you name it, and that's a sign of growing waist (waste?) line :) I enjoyed such lunches, but I will also miss the company of some of my good friends I made for last 4 months. Well, we have to move forward, don't we?

Next week, it will be another story, but I have yet to really plan what to do. Take one thing at a time, miracles do happen sometimes, we never know, and we never will. So stop thinking or wild-guessing, as they are fruitless and harmful.

Suddenly, I am so full after my heavy lunch..... I wanna sleep now :P

No comments: