Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Greetings from 北あやせ、Tokyo


Hi folks at home

I have been in Tokyo for about 3 days. I have been alone in the day, but I have truly enjoyed myself. I have already went to Harajuku / Shibuya, Shimokitazawa, Aoyama University Sports Park (to see the red / yellow maple trees), Kita Senju, Ueno and of course, my favorite CD shop, Tsutaya (to get my stock of J-pop CDs)

G-san, our favourite Little Spoon, Labrador T-Shirt Shop, Harajuku Book-Off have ceased businesses :( So sad neh, but yesterday, I ate organic vegetarian curry rice and one of my Japanese friend, Minamina has brought us to a very nice donut shop. This is a premium donut restaurant by Mister Donut, and we thought, the standard is better than Krispy Kream. All of you donut lovers should not miss it. See below picture.

Today, I will pop by the Kita-Senju and Shinjuku.