Saturday, December 22, 2007

Life commences as a Salaryman this week..... while hearing the Christmas Bells






After a 3-week break, I start on a new career journey at a Japanese bank, with a new career path in relationship management and credit. I am still trying to settle down. I believe there should be no problem, just gimme a few weeks. Starting work at a more relaxed festive season certainly has certain advantages.

Christmas is really around the corner, I can smelt it. The Christmas aroma in the warm Singapore has been still unmistake-ably felt. I look forward to a good time with my friends, and loved ones as usual. The year is coming to an end, and we should celebrate all our achievements and good memories before going into a new year.

Cheers folks! Let's all have a merry time counting down to Christmas! It will be beautiful, no doubt!

No comments: