Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Wishes, New Hopes.....


It is 2008 today! We are one year older naturally. There are new resolutions, new hopes and we should all feel recharged and refresh.

Unlike the usual Christmas celebrations that were merrily party-ing with friends gathering, I spent my new year and the eve of new year fairly simple. Eve was a movie-cum-supper gathering with friends, while new year was a desperate-housewives-cum-jogging-cum simple dinner sesson. Now at this juncture, I just feel relaxed and good and prepared for the coming challenges ahead :)

寂しい?ちょおと neh, since G-kun, Melodii and D-chan are all having new year nabe dinner together at Tokyo tonight. Well, I will join them next year and I certainly hope that they have a good trip. If you folks are reading this, gambarimasho neh!

As for my work, I have not really commenced on the real challenges, but I felt that I am able to adapt to it, and like it, since this is something I have always like to do. So for that, I am looking forward to conquering the challenges neh :)

Yes, it will be a new year with new hopes, challenges, and most importantly, we all know, it is a good one!

No comments: