Saturday, January 10, 2009

My life so far in 2009


It has been a good start, in 2009, I have made good friends and have also managed to catch up with some of old friends during breakfasts, lunches and dinners. In addition, I have also found a little brother in E-boy from HK who has made me laughed and introduced to me many Canto-songs recently. Suddenly, I felt young again after hanging with the HK folks for a week. I can feel their energy and passion!

G-san today asked me what are our travelling plans this year..... hmmmmm....... the choices are many, and it is difficult to make decisions this year. I dare not discuss this topic, because it is a difficult choice. Will it be eating Tim Sum at London Bridge which is falling down?

Despite knowing that this year will have its challenges, it will be an interesting one this year. I should have been more optimistic and in certain way, things are brighter than I expect :)

No comments: