Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR ..... IT IS A NEW START FOR ALL AGAIN!



I have settled down since returning from Hong Kong on 1 Jan 2009. This is the first time I spent New Year in Hong Kong at a pub with a FURRY theme and then at a Karaoke lounge, which lasted til 5 in the morning. Hong Kong is different this time, perhaps due to the fact, that I met quite a few friends this trip and ate many good food. In the end, I ended up 2 kg more. What is most important, I enjoyed myself with G-san. With the several midnight karaoke sessions, suddenly, my interest in Canto-pop resurrected miraculously :)

While we are stepping into 2009, it is crucial to have resolutions. One of mine is to work hard and play hard. While 2009 may be a year with obstacles for many, let's take each day at a time, live meaningfully and stay positive / happy will be the right avenue. Gambarimasho,

No comments: