Sunday, August 10, 2008

Waking up early during the weekends

I believed most if not all believe weekend is the time to wake up late. I used to think so, and thought that weekend is the time to catch some sleep. However, I realised, waking up early can have its advantages. Saturday, I woke up at 7 am without the aim of an alarm clock, and I did my housework and run, and finished all I need to do by 9:30 am, and the rest of the day is really free. As compared to waking up late the day looks longer and the weekend seems more enjoyable. So is my Sunday, and I finished my run by 9:30, and for the rest of the day til now, I felt good, really good.

This week, I appear to have some gastric problems, so I will take care of diet and my well-being :)

1 comment:

don't ask so much... said...

my gosh u r rite! we been to TDL during Halloween 2006!