Sunday, July 27, 2008

Enjoy each day, always :P



Summer is here (both in Singapore, always and in Tokyo). Weather is hot, and I realised I have started taking afternoon naps during weekends, blame it on the drowsy medication that I am taking for my slight cough. That's quite fine to me.

Since returning from HK one and half week ago, life has gradually settled down and I have felt rested. I could not do my usual jogging for a while because of the cough, and sometimes I felt that my legs are like tofu, so I sleep again (sometimes as early as ten during weekdays). Well, fortunately, work has slowed down a fair bit last week, so I should be thankful for that.

I have been eating a lot recently. Eat and eat. I knew I was rounded, but I refused to use the weighing machine. I want to pamper myself and enjoy each day as its own.

I have got 2 holidays this year (Tokyo in May & HK in Dec). When is the next one? Let me settle down in Singapore, and we will decide bah.

[Attached herewith is a nice steak on Friday and a simple HK breakfast, now you know the reason of my weight gain]

No comments: