Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sweet December


I love December since young. It has always been always a nice month, leading to Christmas, followed by New year's eve. I told G-san, that Christmas Eve, is the most important day to me in each year, even more than my birthday. This is a day of love, celebration, coziness and warmth. Of course, I love the snow, the Christmas spirit, the holiday season...... This year, I will not see snow, but I am still looking forward to my year-end holiday, as long as it is not in hot Singapore. Hmmmm, I can really smell Christmas now.

2 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

finally...a really a happy blog from u! but it's also the most, agenda pushing blog i ever read. hehe...

Sukoshi Nihonjin said...

Arigato neh :) I think this is another sweet december neh....