Monday, October 6, 2008

After my Japanese trip, it is a new start.....








My Tokyo trip comes and goes fast. The unforgettables during this trip include:
(i) desserts, sweet plucked apples, juicy grapes
(ii) duochan's home-prepared nabe
(iii) apples farm, cosmos (autumn sakura hill)
(iii) daikanyama, ikspiari, kichioji
(iv) catching up with my wonderful Japanese pals
(v) got some nice stuff: a pair of boots, 23 cds, clothes (business & casuals), and a nice fan :)

The pictures above speak for itself, don't they?

Today is my first day of work, also my first day as a hunter RM. I am still trying to get used to it, and accept the new challenges :)

In this volatile environment, which started 2 weeks ago, in the hard shockingly manner, whereby the world has gone into a deep recession (never before since 1930s), we have to be on our guard, work hard, and prepare ourselves for the challenges ahead! In the mid / long term, all should be fine, so we have to go through the challenging period.

Gambarimasho, folks! Tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

don't ask so much... said...

いしょにがんばります!