Sunday, June 8, 2008

Prince Caspian


This weekend, I watched another movie again, Prince Caspian. I have always enjoyed fantasy movies with some fairy tale element. Well, however, this movie was spoilt by children screaming in the cinema, which makes the viewing of the movie uneasy, despite a generally entertaining movie. Even though it was a 9:15 pm screening, I have decided to watch midnight movies from now on to avoid families and kids. Besides, the walk from West Mall to my house after midnight is a blissful and relaxing one.

Sunday was the usual morning breakfast to Holland Village and then followed by a short trip down to Orchard Road. I managed to see some nice home accessories for the home and now, I hope to continue to doll up the house, since I am beginning to love lazing at home during weekends.

Tomorrow, I suppose is the start of another week, a new challenge, and yes, challenge to overcome myself, and perhaps learn to love the job a little bit more (not that I dislike it, but it can be too challenging at times for the weak heart :) ). So I have to face it and overcome it!

But now, it is just lazing on the bed :) listening to SENS......

No comments: